RedLine Dash Insert

-

DartGTDan

'71 Dart GT Fan
Reaction score
Does anyone have dimensions for the A-Body insert (see attached photo)?
I'm laying out my gauges (using AutoCAD), and need to know how much flat real estate is available.
Tried asking RedLine, and they wouldn't forward any information, so I'm relying on the good people of FABO.
Thanks!

RedLine Dash Panel-Carbon Fiber.jpg

Dan, did you get my response?

The main thing to be wary of is that the bend at the top and on the sides are rounded, so you lose about a quarter inch of space.

Sharpie,

Got your e-mail that you would send measurements, but that's all. Did you send something else? No rush, as I'm out of town for a couple of days.

Thanks,

Dan

I'm doing the same thing for my car. The stock dash flat area dimensions are 4" high X 17" wide. I'm assuming the redline dash is the same - it looks to be.

Just mesured mine, 3 3/4" high, 16 3/4" across the bottom, and 15 3/4" across the top. Those seem to be the usable area mesurments. Haven't installed any gauges yet in mine though.

BE CAREFULL!!

The factory dash panel is NOT the same height on the left & right sides, it tapers. I don't know about the Redline, but it's strange that they won't tell you.

Scamp

BE CAREFULL!!

The factory dash panel is NOT the same height on the left & right sides, it tapers. I don't know about the Redline, but it's strange that they won't tell you.

Scamp

The redline one does have a taper in it. I thought mine was messed up when I was doing some measuring on it. I didn't know the factory one had that 1/4" or so difference between the sides until after I saw it on the Redline one.

-
Back