• lkjhgvfd.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 431
  • lkjhgf.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 448
  • kljuhg.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 433
  • ytyt.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 448
If you put enough of those containers together you could build a good size home out of em.

I live in one half of one container and I will never voluntarily live in one again. They suck I hate them.

Haha, I have been in your shoes before buddy, I lived in one for about two years, and my tank the other year. Gotta love the connex life with four dudes in one hut!

I live in one half of one container and I will never voluntarily live in one again. They suck I hate them.

I think they would make a good hunting or fishing cabin or something but other than that, I could see where they would have many inherent problems.

Two together would be cool garage but still to low for a lift....

A friend of mine built a 40x80 shop out of them for working on big trucks.he used the containers for walls which 1 was his office the rest was work area for benches and tools the top ones he stored parts.it took ten of them to do it.he said the most expense was the big door roof and floor.and if you google container homes you can see some nice homes. ..Artie

Obviously an OIF/OEF vet who brought this idea home. Military One Source or the VA can get this poor suffering individual the mental health counseling he so badly needs.

A lot of people are putting them into the ground anchored with concrete. Talk about a storm proof home.

There was a grow op that got busted where the owner buried a whole bunch of them linked together. Would make for a great "playhouse" for sure.

Grant

Seen one on CL a while back set up as a Mary G Wanna grow room....Guy was trying to sell it complete, co2 Generator, lights, clone machine and all. What was comical was it was right when the Feds were here in Spokane shutting down all the dispensaries....

hmmm... dont know what to think really. looks homely on the inside. if it had trusses and a real T lock shingled roof , might not be so bad. i imagine the ground shifting and settling could be a problem.maybe some weatherproof siding.interesting....

Two together would be cool garage but still to low for a lift....

That's why you got to stack them. Just a stupid thought was thinking was "BURN ME OUT A DEAR YA." Boy am i sick or what.

A guy I knew out in CA was in the pole driving bidness a whiole. He drove poles that a guy then used to support a 3 story version of that. It was on the waterfront and you couldn't tell it was made from containers when inside.

hmmm... dont know what to think really. looks homely on the inside. if it had trusses and a real T lock shingled roof , might not be so bad. i imagine the ground shifting and settling could be a problem.maybe some weatherproof siding.interesting....
thats why there welded together...........:eek:ops:

And you're only limited by your imagination.

daily_green_news-805639140-1237197961.jpg

maison-1.jpg

12-container-house.jpg

11-21-08shipping1.jpg

-
Back