reduced 1969 Dart GTS for sale $2000

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   1
Contact seller
1969 Dart GTS for sale.This is a real t5 copper color 340 car.It has no interior.No engine or transmission.Also no 8.75 diff.This is a rolling chassis.It has minor rust around the rear glass in a couple of spots.Also some minor rust in the runk and around the driver side wheel molding area.Floors are solid as are the frame rails.I am asking $2000 for the car.It will come with an extra door.This is a well optioned car.copper color with black interior and black vinyl top.It is a stripe delete car.If you are interested please let me know.It has a fender tag to prove its validity.

Attachments

• new caddy side.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 1,322
  • GTS front with grill.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 1,326
  • GTS fender tag.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,318
  • new full driver side.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 1,337
  • new front driver side.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 1,332
  • new driver side.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 1,315
  • GTS side.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,327
  • new passenger side.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 1,338
  • new full pass side.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 1,310
dont the gts model have a panel across the the deck lid? i dont even see signs of one every being there and the grille dosent look like a gts grille i was thinking that most of the grille was black and it dont have a bulge hood. could this be just a dart?

This is not just a Dart this is a true GTS.this car is in the GTS registry.i have the fender tag to prove it. Yes all the numbers are matching on the radiator support the trunk as well.

i was just asking looked like a dart to me i guess cause the grille and tail panel dont look anything like a gts thats all, not beating it up just to me looks like a dart

I think he's just doesn't know this site because he started a new post on the car. He should have just posted on his own post and put BTT(back to top) and it would stay active??????????

what is the fender tag code for the GTS? looking at the fender code from the pic it says A01 correct if that is so my decoder book says light package please correct me if i am wrong

LS23=GTS P=340 9=1969 B=Hamtramck, MI built.

Riding mighty low in the right rear corner, is the spring perch push up through the trunk floor? How about a trunk, interior/floor pan, and underhood picture? Thanks

This is for Dart_Doctor .The GTS was as it is when I bought it.The only things I Did to it was adding a GT Dart hood from the car you see in the background.I had a spare grill and headlight bezels.So those went on the GTS.My GT Dart didnt need anything as it is a complete car. As for the spring perches they are good as are the frame rails.It leans like that because of the slope it is sitting on.

the hood is what i was talking bout (same color) lol Its all good and priced right good luck aint going to last long at the price

For $800 more I will throw in a 1973 340 block with crank that is already turned 10/10 , a set of 340 floater rods,intake and a set of x heads that need to be rebuilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back