[SOLD] REDUCED: 1969 Plymouth Barracuda-in Tallahassee FL, $7900, rear end is an 8.75 SG

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

burrpenick

'69 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Car is located in Tallahassee, FL, just 12 miles south of the GA border!
1969 Plymouth Barracuda Coupe. 318 4V, expertly built with big valve 360 heads, 340 cam, double row timing chain, windage tray w/baffle in oil pan, 340 intake, genuine 340 EXHAUST manifolds and turbo mufflers turned down in front of the rear axle, Chrysler electronic ignition, trunk mounted battery option, 5 blade clutch fan; performance built 904 torqueflite A/T with Cop car converter, 3.23 Sure Grip Mopar rear gear, Mopar front Disc Brakes, Carter AVS carb; sparse interior....black bucket seats, no rear seat or tradional dash- does have oil pressure/water temp/Amp/Tach gauges (not all connected currently), painted Petty Blue w/yellow and white accents. Mopar 15" CopCar wheels w/new tires, formula S big block front torsion bars, and Formula S 6 leaf rear springs, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB gas shocks. .
The car was built for the GRM (Grass Roots Motorsports) series that pits entrants against themselves- ala SOLO driving a road course and a 1/4 mile run- ALL ON A set BUDGET limit. This car ran approximately 5 of these races and did OK- and delivered LOTS of fun for the retired/senior driver/owner!
Currently titled in my name (FL) and is fine for street driving- will need some of the lights fixed etc to be truely street legal.

bills (5).jpg

GRMCuda1969-Autocross (3).jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

Last edited:
I didnt have that interior picture in the lead, but cant see how to edit it now. Anyone know how to change the picture locations?
Scroll down below the last pic and you will see a edit command. Click that and scroll to the bottom again and delete that pic. Click save and then scroll down again and click ad photos, and reinstall that picture.

1969 Plymouth Barracuda Coupe. 318 4V, expertly built with big valve 360 heads, 340 cam, double row timing chain, windage tray w/baffle in oil pan, 340 intake, genuine 340 EXHAUST manifolds and turbo mufflers turned down in front of the rear axle, Chrysler electronic ignition, trunk mounted battery option, 5 blade clutch fan; performance built 904 torqueflite A/T with Cop car converter, 3.23 Sure Grip Mopar rear gear, Mopar front Disc Brakes, Carter AVS carb; sparse interior....black bucket seats, no rear seat or tradional dash- does have oil pressure/water temp/Amp/Tach gauges (not all connected currently), painted Petty Blue w/yellow and white accents. Mopar 15" CopCar wheels w/new tires, formula S big block front torsion bars, and Formula S 6 leaf rear springs, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB gas shocks. .
The car was built for the GRM (Grass Roots Motorsports) series that pits entrants against themselves- ala SOLO driving a road course and a 1/4 mile run- ALL ON A set BUDGET limit. This car ran approximately 5 of these races and did OK- and delivered LOTS of fun for the retired/senior driver/owner!
Currently titled in my name (FL) and is fine for street driving- will need some of the lights fixed etc to be truely street legal.

View attachment 1716214648

View attachment 1716214649

View attachment 1716214650

View attachment 1716214651

View attachment 1716214652

View attachment 1716214653

View attachment 1716214647

HELP! Im moving soon from TALLAHASSEE FL to Auburn, ALABAMA and just cant take this Barracuda with me. Its in really great shape- not only looks nice, but runs/drives/starts/stops well too! Fl title in MY NAME, factory Mopar glass, factory wiring harness, no cage, mild build, great sounding exhaust, but not obnoxious. george

This is Bill Elder's old car, built on the cheap mostly with parts he pulled out of his huge stash of A body parts. Ran 13.90s in the quarter - good for what basically is a stock low compression 340 with 20 fewer cubic inches. Not any kind of show car, but I can attest that it is mechanically sound, well sorted out, and is very solid and essentially rust free.

Thanks Curtis- I offered it to Bill and David before I advertised it! They are both full! Bill recently got another mid gen Cuda fastback- slant 6/manual. Also.....a 65 MUSTANG! Also 6cyl/manual. George

PS: If you want to tow my Duster over to Auburn- 200 miles easy drive- Id be up to paying, you can stay over and visit your old haunts.

REDUCED!!! Moving soon and cant take this car! Its in great shape and has all the good stuff on it already... located in TALLAHASSEE FL 32317, price is now $6000!

Last edited:

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Don't forget to mark your car sold ...
At the top of your ad! Congrats on selling it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back