Refused Membership in FMJ Forum

-

BigWhip

New to Mopar land
Reaction score
Well Guys and Ladys
This week I joined the FMJ Body form and after two days I was rejected. They didn't like my name, the same as here. The reason is as follows "
I have had to reject your membership due to strict policies I have set in place to prevent scammers, spammers and dating messaging out

as well as make our club user friendly and easier for member to interact"

They did offer to let me join if I changed my name.
Just a unhappy camper here about this.:protest:

Thanks for letting me here.

Well Guys and Ladys
This week I joined the FMJ Body form and after two days I was rejected. They didn't like my name, the same as here. The reason is as follows "
I have had to reject your membership due to strict policies I have set in place to prevent scammers, spammers and dating messaging out

as well as make our club user friendly and easier for member to interact"

They did offer to let me join if I changed my name.
Just a unhappy camper here about this.:protest:

Thanks for letting me here.

You may want to post this in the "help" section...maybe an admin or mod could get the results you are looking for.

good luck and welcome

It wasn't me but the automatic spammer software Joey is running on the site. I would just change your name and register again. Remember that any wierd or nasty names aren't going to get you in there. I have no control over it sorry. Just pick a different name. BigWhip is probably not going to work. Everyone is Welcome.

I bet this anti-spam software is came more recently than 2008 when BigWhip joined FABO. Now I am curious, what is spam-ish about the name BigWhip?

Does this mean I can't change my name to throbbingmember? I already have an avatar all picked out....

wow you were quick LOL , that actually made sense

Goldfish had beat me too it. I hadn't seen his post before posting the same info myself.

I did run BigWhip against a couple of spam check websites and it didn't bring up a single hit:dontknow:

The nickname came about from a job I had. I helped a older man that was called Whip( He like the old cowboy Whip Wilson). I am a lot bigger that Whip. So I ended up being called BigWhip. My wife just calls me Whip.
I just thought it was odd to join the "Parent" site and be treated super and then try to join a "splinter" site and be rejected.
All I wanted to know is where I can buy the back, side window seals. for a F body.

Wouldn't it be the same here?
Not sure. Bigwhip joined here in 2008 and I doubt that software was running here.

XS2 why would it be ok here and not there? makes no sense to me
Ain't got a clue.

Does this mean I can't change my name to throbbingmember? I already have an avatar all picked out....
Doubt it.

If you use certain words in your first fifteen posts the same spam rules apply. Your posts or threads will have to be approved.

Are you kidding? BigWhip? I wouldn't change that name for any forum. Guess "Freedom of Speech" doesn't apply over there. Go figure...

BigWhip LOL

Don't be silly. He means this:

whipped-cream-topping.jpg

It's easy to fix. PM Joey on this site and tell him of your woes. By the way try Steele Rubber and Metrol Super Soft for your seals.

It's easy to fix. PM Joey on this site and tell him of your woes. By the way try Steele Rubber and Metrol Super Soft for your seals.

Thank you for the lead on some seals. I called Steele Rubber last week and they do not carry the seals.

"Whip" is slang for your car. So BigWhip means BigCar which we all know means a C-body. Since F, M, or J cars are not C-bodies then the FMJ spam program would reject it!!!

Simple, No?

OK, so you ask then why does FABO accept it since a C-body is not an A-body?
I dunno. Ask Joey......he's the Big Whip around here.

-
Back