Reg Gas up again!

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
All time high, $1.30 Litre or $5.20 Gal (about). :wack: Really starting to hurt and suck now.

sign.jpg

Premium is $3.60 a gallon here.... Thank God I walk to work and my Wife commutes via railroad!

San Diego reporting here....

$3.42 REG.

kinda leveled off a little the last week or so...

blind :glasses1:

I put $30 in my car yesterday morning, it was $3.19. On the way home the same station was $3.25. This morning it was $3.29. WTF?

Just filled my Hemi Ram yesterday here in Southern California....$3.43 for regular....I paid $3.73 for premium in the Duster and Cuda the other day. It hurts......multiple plant failures my ***!!! I have never seen this many failures at once all of the sudden. Nothing is any different than any year. There is always violence somewhere unfortunately and we always drive a lot in the summertime. It seems like corporate greed to me. They will get theirs too sooner or later :angry4: :wack:

I just gave up on the gas thing and just don't look when filling.

My state makes more on a gallon of gas than the gas companies do, most states are this way.

Chuck

I've been pedaling to work and leaving the truck home. My wife's car takes premium (ouch) $3.43/gal. Reg is 3.19/gal. Forget race gas, I filled up a month ago and it was $6.05/gal.

3.02 for reg. here. Guess I'lll be keeping the /6 in the 73 a little while longer. :p

340mopar said:

My state makes more on a gallon of gas than the gas companies do, most states are this way.

Chuck

You hit the nail on the head Chuck......the Fed and state govenrment combines make almost a $1 per gallon here in Ohio.

It's $3.56 a gallon for regular here today. I love paying market price. I wish I had an option. We have two full sized trucks and a full sized van, plus one little Neon. The wife drives the Neon the 120 miles round trip to work. I can't ride my bike or take public trans because I live in corn country. I only go about 11 miles to work one way. No one would buy a truck these days for what it should be worth and I can't afford another car around here.

sweatybetty said:
paid 3.33 last week. today it was DOWN to 3.29. same station

Down almost 20 cents here alos. Im sure it will go up 50 cents for the weekend though. :wack:

340mopar said:

Chuck

I filled up the shop Furd flatbed today in down town Seattle and it was $3.46, thank god it was a company credit card!

2.99 here in northern virginia, 3.09 in eastern west virginia. Wont be long until some people with those company trucks either need to take a pay cut, or are laid off. Sad thing isnt it, the US is defeating its own self with gas.

-
Back