Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I have a K-frame that is 100% perimeter welded, boxed in steering mount for added stiffness to help eliminate flex. Also all factory weelds have been ground down and rewelded, lower control arm mounts and front strut bar mount have been reinforced just like the firm feel K-frame. I Added a skid plate and a torque strap. This K-frame came out of a 76 duster with a slant six, and the schumacher conversion has been done to install a small block V8 engine into an A body. The schumacher mounts are included. This has been powder coated black. I am asking $275 plus shipping. The reason i'm selling is I purchased a hemidenny k. If interested or need additional information pm me I am located in Grand Rapids mi. Tom

Last edited:
View attachment 1715003066 View attachment 1715003067 View attachment 1715003068 View attachment 1715003069 I have a K-frame that is 100% perimeter welded, boxed in steering mount for added stiffness to help eliminate flex. Also all factory weelds have been ground down and rewelded, lower control arm mounts and front strut bar mount have been reinforced just like the firm feel K-frame. I Added a skid plate and a torque strap. This K-frame came out of a 76 duster with a slant six, and the schumacher conversion has been done to install a small block V8 engine into an A body. The schumacher mounts are included. This has been powder coated black. I am asking $275 plus shipping. The reason i'm selling is I purchased a hemidenny k. If interested or need additional information pm me I am located in Grand Rapids mi. Tom

Lowering to $200 plus shipping

I'm no expert but that seems like a bargain.

Just for the schumacher mounts and torque strap it would cost you over $200, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out a bargin. I thought at $275 would have been a pretty good deal and then figure in all the welding. But this has been sitting around collecting dust for 3 years so its time for it to go even at a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back