Relocation

-

kipper

62 Lancer
Reaction score
I've been informed by my career office that I'll be moving back to the Lexington/Richmond, Kentucky area by October time frame. (Woooo Hooo!!!!!) Are there any FABO members close? How about any Mopar friendly salvage yards? Can't wait to be "Back Home".

I just mapped your location and you are just about smack dab in the middle of the state Kipper :cheers:
Glad this is good news for ya bud :-D Nothing is better then going home :happy10:
Here is a bump from North East Arkansas.:-D

Thanks, Memike. I'm shamelessly bumping the thread 'cause I can't believe that there are no FABO members living in East-Central Kentucky.

im in cincinnati, just about 70-80 miles up the road. lived in lexington and georgetown for a couple years for school. my contacts in the area say that the junkyard pickings are VERY poor for that area. there is some stuff up in my area however not a lot of old mopars at all. they are very hard to find here due to an active mopar club seems to have picked everything over pretty good.
but if you just wanna hang out I'm a short 1-hr cruise up I-75!
-Tim

Thanks, Memike. I'm shamelessly bumping the thread 'cause I can't believe that there are no FABO members living in East-Central Kentucky.
Aurora, IN, not too far from optik outside Cincinnati. I do have a line on junk a bodies and will be posting photos soon to part out. Welcome back!

-
Back