Remembering Roy (SGBARRACUDA)

-

Tsully

Reaction score
Was installing the timing cover on my 360 and saw the handwriting, then remembered I got it from Roy aka SGBARRACUDA.

I had texted with him a few days prior to his passing last January about some parts and then… found out he passed!

Funny how life works and things come out of nowhere!!!

Miss his wisdom… RIP Roy…SGBARRACUDA!!

F42A2D6B-4CBE-431B-A396-4B597D812DAA.jpeg

Yep, good guy and missed here.
Neat piece.
Was installing the timing cover on my 360 and saw the handwriting, then remembered I got it from Roy aka SGBARRACUDA.

I had texted with him a few days prior to his passing last January about some parts and then… found out he passed!

Funny how life works and things come out of nowhere!!!

Miss his wisdom… RIP Roy…SGBARRACUDA!!

View attachment 1716042215

Dangit. I still have some parts we bought/sold/traded around for. I miss Roy.

I talked with him more than once via p.m. where I'm staying right now is about 7 minutes from his place. Never got to meet him though.

I never met him, but I read, and agreed with, so many of his posts, I felt I knew him well. I miss his posts.

He made me a coat rack years ago with Victoria on it, a great member and very fine helpful fellow

Was diggin through some parts just yesterday. Came across a set of gears I got from him.

Sold and shipped me the hood nose edge trim for my Swinger and I believe that he died the next day.

I just installed a drivers side air vent couple days ago, just like new I got from Roy .

Roy was a good'n!! What's weird is that I was out in the garage a while ago and saw a box that I had forgotten what was in it. I pulled it off the shelf and saw Roy's address and instantly knew it was the D100 parts he sent me right before he died. R.I.P. Roy.

I met Roy at SGMP a few years back after a few years of conversing back and forth, not to mention swapping some parts. I too talked to him via a phone call a few days before he passed away. RIP Roy, you are missed!

-
Back