-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartguy2360

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a driver quality remote mirror off of my 1976 Dart Sport. The remote works, the glass is in excellent shape but the chrome is a little hazy and has some slight pitting (see pics). I am asking $35 plus shipping.

IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_0302.JPG

IMG_0303.JPG

This is a driver quality remote mirror off of my 1976 Dart Sport. The remote works, the glass is in excellent shape but the chrome is a little hazy and has some slight pitting (see pics). I am asking $35 plus shipping.

View attachment 1714935366

View attachment 1714935367

View attachment 1714935368
when you say slight pitting is it on the shell of the mirror or the remote door steam bezel as you refer to the pitting ,can you find out what your shipping will be to Dartmouth Nova Scotia ,Canada .and we'll take it from there once I here back on shipping cost .
thanks ,
Chris ,,,dartpower !!!!

when you say slight pitting is it on the shell of the mirror or the remote door steam bezel as you refer to the pitting ,can you find out what your shipping will be to Dartmouth Nova Scotia ,Canada .and we'll take it from there once I here back on shipping cost .
thanks ,
Chris ,,,dartpower !!!!
There is light pitting on the chrome backside of the mirror but i can't get it to show up in a picture. From 6 feet away you can't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back