Remote oil filter setup questions

-

1970Duster

Reaction score
I'm wanting to run a remote filter setup on my 340 in my Duster. Who makes the best system/setup and should I run a single or dual filter setup? The car is a street/strip setup (but probably will only see the track once or twice) running full synthetic oil with a new stock oil pump and the Milodon Road Racing pan. Thanks in Advance

Happy 4th\\:D/

I used Moroso remote set up with Fragola hose and fittings. I also added an oil cooler for street use to keep the oil cool. I've seen my coolant at 220 and my oil stayed at 190. I needed to use the remote filter. There was no way to get the filter out with 2 inch headers. I also have no mess changing the oil. single filter is all you need. Just use nothing but Wix or NAPA Gold. Steve

Attachments

• DSCF0094.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 225
  • DSCF0092.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 295
  • Copy of Copy of DSCF0093.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 262
  • DSCF0164.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 234
I've been running a remote filter with a cooler and a bypass filter tapped off the circuit in my Duster for about four years, no problem. It's cobbed up from all sorts of miscellaneous parts, starting with a dual-port head for the stock filter. Anything can leak for one reason or another. All you have to do is build and put it together right, no worries.

-
Back