Removing the engine tips needed..

-
Forgive me, I'm new to mopars, how the hell do you get the car high enough to pull it out the bottom?
Wouldn't it need to be about 3 or 4 feet in the air??????
I just use a piece of metal that I drilled holes in the same place as bumper and mount to bumper supports. Just use the engine hoist to raise it about 38" and slide the cart under and lower the car down, bolt in k member. I had the front end off so no problem with clearance. I did it this way because I did not have any help at the time.

I just use a piece of metal that I drilled holes in the same place as bumper and mount to bumper supports. Just use the engine hoist to raise it about 38" and slide the cart under and lower the car down, bolt in k member. I had the front end off so no problem with clearance. I did it this way because I did not have any help at the time.

I've pulled a few engines, I just unbolt the bell housing and yank.
Getting the front end that high sounds like a *****!
I still don't get how you get the car that high on jack stands?

I'm a noob. ..edjamamate me on this?!!!!!!

Like so.

Mine was completely apart so a littler easier, but read between the lines and you see a simple solution. In the garage, no high ceilings and the hood open! You don not have to raise it 4 feet.

-
Back