rendered speachless...

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
My wife and I got an amazing suprise this morning when fed ex came knocking. After we opened the package, we found the play yard erica has been wanting to get phoenix (our daughter) for some time now. We found that it was from Joshua aka- jw_german. We can't thank you enough bud. This brought Erica to tears she is so happy. I can't say thank you enough. A person wev never met sent us a gift that means so much. FABO truly is a family gathering.

Thank you very much Joshua!

Great. Josh is a great guy. I know y'all are thrilled.

Thrilled doesn't begin to cover it! I'm trying to figure something out to send him as well

Thrilled doesn't begin to cover it! I'm trying to figure something out to send him as well

Being deployed maybe a goodie box? Ask goldfish 65 or a few other members have adopted solders overseas.

My wife and I got an amazing suprise this morning when fed ex came knocking. After we opened the package, we found the play yard erica has been wanting to get phoenix (our daughter) for some time now. We found that it was from Joshua aka- jw_german. We can't thank you enough bud. This brought Erica to tears she is so happy. I can't say thank you enough. A person wev never met sent us a gift that means so much. FABO truly is a family gathering.

Thank you very much Joshua!

Chuck, you are very welcome, the joy that has been brought to your family is way more than enough thanks for me.......Dang, now Im speechless....:D

memike is so happy!!! It's a good day when I see threads like this...
Three cheers for jw_german :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Thank you for bringing so much happiness into there home :thumleft:

You Rock Joshua :rock:

Awesome, great to hear good things happen like this, thanks Josh :D

Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Chuck i told u this is one big famliy man ..... thanks josh for doing that for my brother and his new famliy

-
Back