Replacement Instrument Panels

-

RedStorm

Reaction score
Would like to get new gauges in my '71 Duster and I've been looking at replacement panels. I bought one many years ago, but it was flimsy as hell and I didn't trust it. Does anyone have any experience with Classic Dash? I'm looking possibly getting this, but won't if it's not very good.

1970-76 MOPAR A-Body Dash Panel (excludes Swinger models) - Classic Dash

I'd love to hear alternatives as well. Thanks!
IMO, don't do it!
I'd stay with original gauges. They look classy, not trashy like the newer gauges.

Is there a aluminum fabrication place by you? Can ask them, that's what I did, was I took the design to them and the dash and they made it, it's a bit more expensive but not flimsy like some of those. Or make one, if you search dash insert theres a few threads of what people have had made or they made.

Would like to get new gauges in my '71 Duster and I've been looking at replacement panels. I bought one many years ago, but it was flimsy as hell and I didn't trust it. Does anyone have any experience with Classic Dash? I'm looking possibly getting this, but won't if it's not very good.

1970-76 MOPAR A-Body Dash Panel (excludes Swinger models) - Classic Dash

I'd love to hear alternatives as well. Thanks!
Not sure of dash gauge hole size of your dash, but standard autometer Gauges 2 1/16 Gauges pushed into my dash gauge holes very nicely... Kept the original speedo and economy gauge.. Might not be an option for you but, worked great for me...

0814191638.jpg

-
Back