Replacement Truck Carpet

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Has anybody replaced the carpet in their trucks before? If so who did you use, recommendations are greatly appreciated. It's for a 98 Ram SS/T that I am buying later this month. Thanks guys.

Is the carpet trashed, or just dirty? A steam cleaning might do wonders, just a thought. Auto Custom Carpets and Trim Parts service alot of the older Mopars, but I have no idea if they supply late model stuff. A quick trip on Google might turn up more sources.

Yeah I found Auto Custom Carpets online for $135 shipped just didn't know if they were any good or not. They actually make them for 72-11 Dodge Pickem Ups.

I have used ACC in the past. Unfortunately, it was a black carpet that faded to a purple/reddish hue in some areas. I'm assuming you need a grey carpet, so that wouldn't be an issue.

Yeah grey is what I need I think. I haven't looked the truck over very good yet but for $1500 for a running driving SS/T I don't think I can go wrong. It was a daily driver up until we deployed.

I used Stock Interiors online to replace the carpet in my 92 Dak. Pretty painless process. They send you free samples as well so you can match the colors.

-
Back