REPOP glass

-

evil 340

Reaction score
has anyone every ordered repop glass for their mopar. i see that AMD has complete glass sets for most mopars now. i m thinking about buying a set for my demon. i just kinda wanna get some insight from someone who s already bought some. if there is another place to get nice glass that anybody knows of im ALL EARS. lol thanks for the help

I have not but if its AMD i would swear by it I know that mopar muscle magazine has done a few roadrunner glass buys and builds from AMD always good things said

i still would like to hear from someone about this reproduction glass. anybody?

All the glass you get at this point is reproduction glass. Everyone that has had a windshield replaced has reproduction glass. Unless it is used, it is reproduction glass.

i bought all the side and rear glass for my 73 duster to 71 demon conversion, IMO very good quality. i got the tinted.
Picture008.jpg

it looks good to me. got anymore pics? i d like to see it up close. is there any waves in the glass? how does it fit? looks like it fits good. also....does it have any markings on it or manufacturer symbols? thanks. this is exactly the type of response i was lookin for.
sharp car by-the-way

I bought a front wind sheild for my 68 Dart from AMD. They sent me a windsheild for a Demon. I called them and said you sent me the wrong window, They apologized and promptly sent me another window for a Demon. Needless to say they paid for the freight back and I moved on.
The windows sent were of good quality , I would say they have windows for your Demon.

When I was building my challenger I accidently broke the LH door glass.angry9::eek:ops:
Trying too hard to make the fit perfect.:banghead:
Now this car is a real stunner.One of the best challengers in Australia(and I'm very proud of it:happy3:)
All the existing glass was perfect except the one I broke.It had a chip and a few scratches so it must have been fate!!!
The replacement tinted glass came from YearOne and it's spot on.:thumrigh:
Don't have any pics of the glass but here's the car.

2a9cnsp.jpg

2z4dzsw.jpg

it looks like they only have glass for B and E BODIES. good suggestion though.. they have some pretty cool stuff on their site. i m liking the responses ya all. i still would like to see more pics

Got mine from here http://psautoglass.com/ . Seen on it ebay was the only bidder at $50.00 for a complete set of clear side glass. I have yet to see it but my body guy said the pieces look great and fit well. Will be getting the windshield from safelite, by the looks of it and the rear glass from ps auto glass, I called the other day and they have the rear one for $250.

i couldn t find anything for a duster or demon on there. anybody out there have some pics of their reproduction glass?

i couldn t find anything for a duster or demon on there. anybody out there have some pics of their reproduction glass?
Need to call them. They don't have anything listed for our 64 Fairlane, but he can get me a windshield for it. Good folks to deal with. They sent me all clear glass for my car, except for the right vent window. The glass sat at my buddies place for several months before it was caught. I called them, expecting a problem. They shipped the right one with no questions asked......Next time I go outside, and I remember, I will bring the camera with me....

i seen a windshield from amd at a show today. it looked nice, but i would still like to see some more pics of the rest of the glasss

tough standards on safety glass. I'm sure it is very good except the lack of chry insignia and dating you probably couldn't tell the difference otherwise.

-
Back