Repro Console Kit Woes

-

jerkyboy

Reaction score
Just got my reproduction console kit from P&G. Kit came with console top plate, door, and ashtray door; cost was $495. I can't believe the poor quality of the top plate. Came with a pretty bad blemish, hopefully they'll make good and send me a new one. The door is much better but not perfect either. I couldn't help but notice that every part in my $1,600 order was made in China.

Does anyone make a quality reproduction console kit???

I have ordered from P & G with no problems. Hope they will fix your problem, and ya china is were almost all of this repop stuff comes from, its a take it or leave it senerio.

P&G stands for Peter Gee....Oriental owner...so it makes sense its made in China. The US equivalent is BE&A...I believe both the same owner. Sorry to hear about the quality...I keep hearing people tell me to go repop with my 69 cuda tail lights...but for the price I think I will pay the extra $$ and get them re-chromed

I have ordered from P & G with no problems. Hope they will fix your problem, and ya china is were almost all of this repop stuff comes from, its a take it or leave it senerio.
Spoke to them on the phone today and they said all the other (new) ones are blemmed too. Sending the top plate back tomorrow and hopefully they'll be able to come up with one that really looks new. Are there any companies that sell quality mopar repros?

-
Back