repro rocker mould clips??

-

AUSSIE DART

Reaction score
g'day all

would any one know who is making repro rocker mould clips for the 66 dodge dart???...can find repro b body ones but none for the "a" body ...i had purchased a set of great rocker moulds +clips ...the moulds have just turned up in sunny australia ....but the clips are MIA/gone /not there .. took nearly a month to finally get em...oh the joys of fed x.....any help would be great

on ya
mr aussie dart

thanks mate ,he has heeeeps of clips etc..but could not find listed for a 66 dart on his site ,so i have sent him a email and i will keep my fingers crossed !

i would even settle for sum good 2nd hand ones if i cant locate any...anyone got any they wish to sell??

mr A D

thanks mate ,he has heeeeps of clips etc..but could not find listed for a 66 dart on his site ,so i have sent him a email and i will keep my fingers crossed !

i would even settle for sum good 2nd hand ones if i cant locate any...anyone got any they wish to sell??

mr A D

many times the clips are used for alot of different cars. in cases like that it will be listed for the most popular car it came on. i have found many things listed under different cars only to realise it is the same item. his site is labor intensive. you really need to look at all items in just about all locations. good luck!

g'day all,
thanks for all the advice + help, so far i have worked out , that there is heeeps more repro gear made for anythang after 67, b/e body seems much easier to get repro stuff ,with more selection as well. i have been thru heeeeps of sites with fastners no luck , i have emailed alot of guys , some reply ...most have not ? yet?? . i have even checked with aussie made valiants ..no luck. and i thought gettin stuff for my 64 rambler classic was frustrating ! i have been lucky that lowell66dart has sum pre loved fasteners which i will purchase off him that will get me out of trouble , but i still will get some repro fasteners if i can locate em.....
thanks again
aussie dart

-
Back