Reproduction or NOS Jiffy Jet for Valiant

-

phogroian

65 and 64 Valiants
Reaction score
Is anyone making reproduction Jiffy Jet windshield washer bags for the '64 and earlier Valiants?

buy one for a Ford Mustang,
be sure you get the one with the one side White.

100_0471Medium.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1964...s?hash=item359d68ef48&_trksid=p4506.m20.l1116

Yep, The one for a mustang is the same. Some have a FORD logo printed on it.A little solvent (goo gone) and it wipes right off.No one has ever questioned it at the shows.

Thanks everyone! I didn't know that washer bags were being reproduced. I'm surprised that a Chrysler- licensed seller of reproduction parts hasn't modified one of these with the Jiffy Jet or Forward Look logos!

Personally, I got extremely lucky. I bought a '63 Dart, 4-door sedan that had 14,622 original miles on it. Wouldn't you know it still had the Jiffy Jet bag and all.

It's crazy, the original bags alone can run anywhere from $100 - $250; that just includes the bag, not the round twist-on cover.

If you ever run across them pull off the fluid spouts from under the hood at a junkyard as they can get clogged beyond repair or you can switch them off while cleaning the others.

If you need an original 1 that is in good shape with the original cap pm me and you can have it for $75 plus postage dartin jack or anyone else after you decide

-
Back