Not open for further replies.

Mexican Spec

Mason66
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Hi friends, I have for sale new reproduction tail light lenses for your 1973 - 1974 Plymouth Duster.

Please note in the pictures they have a dot in the middle of the lens. That is from the mold, they all have that.

NOTE: If you need a set of these lenses please purchase them before March. My supplier raises my prices every year in March so I will also need to raise my prices.

The item ships from México.

I have to purchase these from another source so it will take about a week to get them in the mail to you.

I will keep you apprised of the movements until it gets to your country.

It has been taking on average 4 weeks for packages to arrive to US addresses. It takes a little less if you are close to the USPS processing facilities in Miami, Los Angeles or New York.

The price will be $100.00 for the set shipping included. Please ask for availability.

I have set up a Paypal account for the payments on these lenses so you can be sure you are protected.

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

See my newest items here Micas Y Mas - Mexican Made Lights and Lenses For Your Daily Driver

1C.jpg

1973_Duster_red_-_rear.jpg

Last edited:
Hi friends, I have for sale new reproduction tail light lenses for your 1973 - 1974 Plymouth Duster.

Please note in the pictures they have a dot in the middle of the lens. That is from the mold, they all have that.

NOTE: If you need a set of these lenses please purchase them before March. My supplier raises my prices every year in March so I will also need to raise my prices.

The item ships from México.

I have to purchase these from another source so it will take about a week to get them in the mail to you.

I will keep you apprised of the movements until it gets to your country.

It has been taking on average 4 weeks for packages to arrive to US addresses. It takes a little less if you are close to the USPS processing facilities in Miami, Los Angeles or New York.

The price will be $100.00 for the set shipping included. Please ask for availability.

I have set up a Paypal account for the payments on these lenses so you can be sure you are protected.

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

See my newest items here Micas Y Mas - Mexican Made Lights and Lenses For Your Daily Driver

View attachment 1716203204

View attachment 1716203205
Would you ship them to Australia? I'm prepared to pay extra for the freight as long as it's reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back