Not open for further replies.

Mexican Spec

Mason66
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Hi friends, I have for sale new reproduction turn signal lenses for your 1973 - 1974 Dodge Dart.

The lenses are unpainted because, frankly, the painting job the manufacturer was doing was awful. I asked them to give them to me unpainted so my buyers can paint them the silver or what ever other color they wish.

Full disclosure - I have a set of these on my 1974 Dart and they have held up well over the years.

I used to sell them on Ebay but I wasn't making enough to cover the scams.

The item ships from México.

I am offering the lenses directly to you here.

I ship right away and will keep you apprised of the movements until it gets to your country.

It has been taking on average 4 weeks for packages to arrive to US addresses. It takes a little less if you are close to the USPS processing facilities in Miami, Los Angeles or New York.

The package has to be processed by 2 customs departments. Everything in México is still processed by hand so it takes a little bit of time to get through our system.

The lenses will be $25.00 for a pair shipping included.

Please be aware that the molds are very old for these lenses and they gave a few imperfections. Please look closely at the pictures to decide if they are acceptable for your car.

I have set up a Paypal account for the payments on these lenses so you can be sure you are protected.

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

See my newest items here www.micasymas.com

23C-1.jpg
23C-2.jpg
23C-3.jpg
23C-4.jpg

At o
72 dart, don't know if demon is the same

View attachment 1715997255
At one time they were for sale here but they must be out of stock because the ad is gone. It is not something my supplier normally carries.

I will keep a watch for them. If I see them come back for sale I will let you know.

Miguel

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back