Reputable Engine Shipping Company

-

Rover125

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had great experience with a reputable shipping company that could ship an engine from Florida to Pennsylvania?

thanks

Thanks. I thought they only sold industrial tools / equipment. Etc. i will have to domsome research for what they offer in shipping

I second Fastenal. I work with a gal named Jen. She will work with you. Last time I shipped, was a 68 valiant door and I told her price was too much and she dropped it to her original estimate after my size and weight guesstimate went over.

I second Fastenal. I work with a gal named Jen. She will work with you. Last time I shipped, was a 68 valiant door and I told her price was too much and she dropped it to her original estimate after my size and weight guesstimate went over.
Would you have a contact number for Jen?

LOL. Definitely made me laugh! . Seriously if you have a contact number that would be helpful as I would know that someone had great success with a person to work with

@ch1ll Do you have a direct number for Jen that you can share with the OP?
@Rover125 If you can't get it worked out with Fastenal, maybe try Old Dominion Freight Lines. I bought a remanufactured engine from Powertrain Engines, and they shipped thru Old Dominion. If you can get it shipped to a business with a loading dock, it may be cheaper.

@ch1ll Do you have a direct number for Jen that you can share with the OP?
@Rover125 If you can't get it worked out with Fastenal, maybe try Old Dominion Freight Lines. I bought a remanufactured engine from Powertrain Engines, and they shipped thru Old Dominion. If you can get it shipped to a business with a loading dock, it may be cheaper.
Thanks for the advice!

Go to the fastenal website. You can give them the size and weight estimates of what you want to ship and they will contact you.

-
Back