Rescue This Dog! (or post a pic of yours!)

-
Cool pooch! 8) I dig mutts. Maybe 'cause I am one.

My neighbor had one when I was a kid. His was lepshun (sp?). Means loved one in German. He was my bud.

Sorry man. One day I'll scan a pic of Rocky and me, my first GSD. He's long gone but not forgotten.

Next he does that ask him is he's braggin' or complainin', lol!

They are shurely the most loyal of all mans friends.

Cool GSD, or does he have some husky in him?

Awesome! Good to hear what you do for these guys. Hopefully he'll find a good home with a good family.

Chocolate would look right at home with you guys!

Norton, great name! Post them up when you get a chance.

Holy Crap! That scared the **** out of me, lol! Just kidding man, neat looking dog. No one could possibly wake up in a bad mood seeing that little guy first thing in the morning.

Frek's a beautiful dog, dude. They're all cool but Frek is outstanding.

Thanks. My wife and I are hard core Border Collie enthusiasts. Freckles is big for a female BC while my boy Tuck is a small guy. Though I may be biased, they are highly regarded as the smartest dogs on the planet.

Yall sure have some great dogs here.
Hay Ramchager Chelsy wanted to thank you for your time and help you give here folks, She is my buddy on the hill resting on my front porch and demanded me to say hello again :-D.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 005.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 006.jpg

www.blueheeler.com

Nope, Frankenmutt isn't a mutt he's a purebread Blue Heeler, we just call him Frankenmutt cause his real name is Frankenstein or just Frank for short.

Cool, I learned something new today. :read2: I'm no dog expert by any stretch and most of my canine knowledge is limited to GSDs and Rotts as those are the breeds/mixes/mutts that I always end up with.

My wife absolutely loves the dog up for adoption.

LJS,

It most certainly sounds like your qualified. Have you tried to contact them? I know that they do out of state adoptions. I really would like to see Chocolate with one of our members.

Please, everyone check out this site: http://www.sheprescue.org/ They have some truly beautiful dogs for adoption and they do adopt out of state. Check out the one eyed GSD puppy. Sad turn of events for this little guy. If my present situation were different, this guy would be at my side right now:

amigo20von20amsterdam20new20face203.jpg

His name is Amigo and he's been there quite a while. I'm hoping he'll still be availible once I get out of my present living situation.

Yall sure have some great dogs here.
Hay Ramchager Chelsy wanted to thank you for your time and help you give here folks, She is my buddy on the hill resting on my front porch and demanded me to say hello again :-D.

Give her a scratch behind the ears for me and tell her hello Mike! She's the three legged girl right? It's amazing how well dogs get along with a handicap. We would do well to learn from them. :read2:

Maxi says "Hello to Memike!".
PB230445.jpg

Give her a scratch behind the ears for me and tell her hello Mike! She's the three legged girl right? It's amazing how well dogs get along with a handicap. We would do well to learn from them. :read2:

Maxi says "Hello to Memike!".
PB230445.jpg

Yes she is ramcharger, Well hello Maxi :wave:
Chelsy won't let any dog on the hill.
She liked the scratch behind the ears. And said don't stop ,Don't stop.

Just for fun I call here tripod sometimes, She gets around great and has four acres two keep here busy. She don't bark much at all, and when she douse its just a small and quite rara.

I hope Chocolate get a great home soon, My mother-inlaw feel in love with
him too and thought it was so cool what you are doing.
I showed her your web site too.:love7: to cool she said!! :-D

Cool, I learned something new today. :read2: I'm no dog expert by any stretch and most of my canine knowledge is limited to GSDs and Rotts as those are the breeds/mixes/mutts that I always end up with.

LJS,

It most certainly sounds like your qualified. Have you tried to contact them? I know that they do out of state adoptions. I really would like to see Chocolate with one of our members.

Please, everyone check out this site: http://www.sheprescue.org/ They have some truly beautiful dogs for adoption and they do adopt out of state. Check out the one eyed GSD puppy. Sad turn of events for this little guy. If my present situation were different, this guy would be at my side right now:

amigo20von20amsterdam20new20face203.jpg

His name is Amigo and he's been there quite a while. I'm hoping he'll still be availible once I get out of my present living situation.

You know if we only had two dogs I would think about it. However, I will post about this dog on the Border Collie forum I belong to. Many people on that board have numerous connections and friends which are pure dog enthusiasts who might just want Chocolate.

I own a store in Beverly Hills called Doggie Styles (www.doggiestylesonline.com). Lots of pictures there of my two dogs, Buttons the French bulldog and Hemi the boxer. Here's a picture of one of my bitches, Paris. ;-)

Paris Hilton sample.JPG

not to be sad but this is the only pic I have of her on this computer. Hoonah was my loyal companion for 14 years as I grew up, I miss her very much and think about her every day. She is a black and tan coon hound. She tried to out live her organs and the doc said the she had the biggest gal balder she had ever seen. Anyway she was a great dog and loved to sleep in the sun, and get her ears scratched. I miss her very much
that teared me up. guess im not the hardass I thought i was

Here's my hound Zodie. Short for Zodiac because he looked like a little bear when he was pup. He's a good powdercoating inspector as well.

Convertible009.jpg

Man that is a beautiful dog. Is that a chocolate Labrador?

Thanks. Yeah he is a Choc lab. He was actually rescued in kind of sort of way. A neighbor a few roads below me found him wondering and tried to find the rightful owner but no one responded. So she kept him but couldn't keep him in the yard and one day he wondered up to me in my yard. I kept him and put up bulletins until the lady responded and she came and got Hershey. Then one day she brings Hershey and asked if I would take him before he gets killed. He had got away from her again and got hit by a car spinning him around in the road a few times. So he is safe and sound now. :-D

-
Back