Rescue This Dog! (or post a pic of yours!)

-
You know you don't have a real Mopar dog unless she uses your Torqueflite as a pillow.....
Meet Dinga,
dingaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaqx8.jpg

dingaaaaaaaaiy0.jpg

The first pic is 6 year old Swinger, he's on guard.
The second pic is Riley, she's 6 also, and 20 days older than Swinger so the house is full of controversy. She's on guard too. Believe it or not, they are actually very good at protecting my house and family. The sidewalk in front of my house has moss growing on it because they keep people from walking on it.

DSCF1850.jpg

DSCF1848.jpg

What breed is Dinga and who's the babe-o-rama?

Dinga Roo is a Cattle Dog/Husky mix. I got her from a rescue group last year. Last I heard, one of her brothers had been returned and was back up for adoption.
The Babe-O-Rama is the cause of most of my grey hair. My daughter Bailey.

Rev.

Dinga Roo is a Cattle Dog/Husky mix. I got her from a rescue group last year. Last I heard, one of her brothers had been returned and was back up for adoption.
The Babe-O-Rama is the cause of most of my grey hair. My daughter Bailey.

Rev.

What a unique look that dog has! Hopefully her brother will be picked up soon.

Whoops sorry! No offense intended. Your daughter is quite beautiful. If I were to have a daughter that looked like that, I'd be quite gray myself or quite possibly bald with worry. :)

What a unique look that dog has! Hopefully her brother will be picked up soon.

Whoops sorry! No offense intended. Your daughter is quite beautiful. If I were to have a daughter that looked like that, I'd be quite gray myself or quite possibly bald with worry. :)

LOL, no worries. I was not offended at all. She's only fifteen, and the reason I also own a Winchester Defender, a 1911 Colt and a vintage M3 trench knife (never know when you might run out of ammo.)

Rev.

There were only a few "prototypes" of that magnitude when "I" was that age. Seems they have gone in to full production now lol

There were only a few "prototypes" of that magnitude when "I" was that age. Seems they have gone in to full production now lol

Oh dear god. Just a few years ago, I would cruise by a good looking gal and think "Wow!" Now I think to myself, "That could be one of mine."

To quote Homer "Doh!"

Rev

The first pic is 6 year old Swinger, he's on guard.
The second pic is Riley, she's 6 also, and 20 days older than Swinger so the house is full of controversy. She's on guard too. Believe it or not, they are actually very good at protecting my house and family. The sidewalk in front of my house has moss growing on it because they keep people from walking on it.

They have the look on their faces like "Man life is rough." LOL

Here's mine. You can't go by these pictures, but she's very active at almost 12 years old. Still plays like a puppy and runs around the yard all day long. Also very smart... but when she gets her bandanna wrapped around her head she looks kinda stupid.

That's Jazzmin, an Irish Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier.

jazz1.jpg

jazz2.jpg

jazz4.jpg

Here's mine. You can't go by these pictures, but she's very active at almost 12 years old. Still plays like a puppy and runs around the yard all day long. Also very smart... but when she gets her bandanna wrapped around her head she looks kinda stupid.

That's Jazzmin, an Irish Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier.

Mikebeck!!:rock: Mike hear.:drinkers:

She looks like a giant Boogie.:-k My girl is a 5 year old Maltese

:hello2::drinkers:To cool

LIFE 389.jpg

LIFE 712.jpg

LIFE 1422.jpg

Here's a picture of me and 1 of my 2 boxers his name is Eddy and he's 12 or 13 I can't remember haha but he's still as active as ever and indestructible! ahah he's eaten half a chocolate cake,deepfryer oil and a full lasagnia dinner!
the cake and oil were in the same nite too haha

IMG_6811.jpg

This is jake, He is a boston terrier x Pug. He snores really loud!!!

And has worse gas than my wife at her "Special" time:pukel::puker:

But I still love him!!

jake 1.jpg

Here's a few shots of ours: Emily (Golden) Ginger & Lani (Border Collies) & Baby (Heinz 57 lap dog aka: Pooey - for reasons I am sure you can guess). ;-)

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

GTX, that shot of the three dogs in front of the fire is perfect. Dogs are truly God's gift to man.

-
Back