Reset odometer to zero

-

Pawned

N.R.A. Lifetime Member - And damn proud of it
Reaction score
My 71 duster turned out to be a major restore. So far, it has a rebuilt engine, rebuilt front end suspension, wiring, new brakes, a/c, starter, battery, wipers, upholstery, master cylinder.fuel pump, carb,power steering hoses and gear box all new engine mounts.
New 3 point front seat belts, audio system, gas tank and sending unit, muffler.

I am getting a working speedo from a friend, I would like to put it back to zero miles. with the exception of the xmission and rear end, it is a new old car.

any suggestions on how to reset the odometer. The title reads that the odometer is not original to the car.

Thanks

[ame="http://www.docstoc.com/docs/98076851/Mopar-Speedometer-and-Odometer-Problems"]Mopar Speedometer and Odometer Problems@@AMEPARAM@@doc_id=98076851&mem_id=17117594&@@AMEPARAM@@98076851@@AMEPARAM@@17117594[/ame]

Bad Sport's link came right up for ME, but I'm not savvy enough to know how to copy it..........

It did come up, but when you clicked on download, that is where they start asking for money.

It takes a second to load.....don't click on the download, just scroll down.

Blow it up to full size and just do a screen print of each page.....

No need to download it, it's right there, just let it load and read it. Or as Doug said enlarge it and print screen.

I just pulled mine apart in my demon and placed em at zero and put it all back together...looks cool, and was easy.its kinda like messing with a combination lock...

-
Back