Resto 1967 Dart

Should I paint it Plum Crazy or custom Black and Gold . New Orleans Native? Tell me what you think??

• Black & Gold

• Plum Crazy

Results are only viewable after voting.
-
Reaction score
I am in the process of turning a race car into something of value. Its a 2 door hardtop 1967 dart . The body is all there. It is a slant six according to the vin . However it has a 360 crate motor that has the best of the best inside it. It is Ferocious. I am having a lot of fun intimidating people with it . But the paint is in need of making it fearsome. It has a beige or cream color originally . It has original paint. The body is 98% rust free. Its just not manly enough. I live in New Orleans and I am thinking Saints Black and Gold. Am i Screwing up Because I want to paint it Gold and Black? Of course its going to look NASTY! I will only use respectable colors. It seems like these days .. As long as its Eye candy and runs like crazy , that the restoMOD thing supersedes originality to a point. However I want it to look BAD ***! Because it is bad ***. Yall Chime in if you have suggestions about plumbin it crazy or staying true to the color. Thanks Morgan

20170304_150435.jpg

That would not be my color choice but it is your car so do it the way you want. BTW that is a 2 door post and not hardtop, might help when ordering some parts. Good luck with it and enjoy, Joe

@Heavy Metal Motors -- I fixed your poll to include your 2 color choices. Let me know if that's what you wanted...

Back in Time said:
To me your Poll makes no sense...what are we voting on ?

I agree, but it's fixed now :)

I think the car looks nice white. But it's your car. Make it the way you want and don't worry about what other people think. I think black and gold could look cool

If you are looking for value I would not start with a 67 Dart Post...

Plum crazy is overdone, overused, and about as an unoriginal idea as you can get.

That being said, it's your money, your car, and your time and energy.

-
Back