restore the Chrysler pentastar

-
not sure if i want to see a pentastar on a fiat, no matter what you call it

on a side note, i just saw a jeep commercial on a plane going from miami to chicago and the jeep featured in the add had a european licence plate on it...couldnt tell wat country though

I signed. The elegant and recognizable pentastar should remain on Chrysler products. They can put that bland-looking FCA symbol in the door jambs if they must.

I don't think its worth the trouble. I mean in the end, what difference does it make? It doesn't affect the end product. A symbol does not define quality.

They should use the Fiat emblem and be done with it. Chrysler has been dead since the Daimler days. End of story.

nothing worthy of brandishing the star, let it go.

Let the Pentastar go people......... the whole "Chrysler era" has been gone since they were their own company, BEFORE the Daimler years.. SADLY they will NEVER be what they were back then, its a new time, NEW era, to begin something new. Time for change. Old emblems don't mean the same thing these days....

Only us that remember what that emblem meant some time ago will even know what it is today!

Follow the maker.

Not the make.

Artists, designers and engineers change employers all the time.

The underdogs of each day were typically trying harder to get your money than the lazy rich ones. That's what gave our A body cars (among other Chrysler products of the era) the quality that they had.

If you want a timing chain motor with a good warranty, look at a Kia/Hundai.

If you want a hotrod, build it.

And when was the last time you saw a Pentastar badge on a Mopar? Twenty years? A little less?

Chrysler switched to the ribbon a while ago before going with the wings and Dodge went to the Ram's head logo across the board long before the Ram spin-off. Plymouth, before it died, was using a modern version of the Mayflower badge it originally launched with.

For all intents and purposes the Pentastar was dead and has been for over a decade, not counting the use on certain Mopar parts.

Fiat just made it official, that's all.

With the advent of Fiat's purchase of the company, This seems to be a non-issue. Sadly, Chrysler is "Chrysler" in name only. No longer using the pentastar, pays more homage to the "Chrysler" name, than using it under relatively false pretenses.

I found it interesting I was washing my 14 ram and on the rear door on the bottom where you would find the normal pentastar was the M from mopar engraved into it, maybe they are thinking of replacing it with the very renowned blue M.

-
Back