Not open for further replies.

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Despite two bumps on my other For Sale thread, I still haven't been contacted by the guy who wanted these in November so I'll throw them out there again.

View attachment 031 - Copy.jpg

Up for best offer is a pair of fully restored small block Mickey Thompson valve covers. These are one of my typical restorations: fully repaired as needed, deburred, highly polished fins and logos, and professionally powder coated in a factory-style finish called "Silk Satin Black." The factory pcv knockouts are still intact; this set comes with one baffle.

View attachment 032 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 034 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 042 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 040 - Copy.jpg

These have about 11 labor hours in them and they're wrapped, boxed and ready to ship. I'd like to see $300 out of these (I bill @ $25/hr.) but will entertain all offers / trades.

Here's a before pic ...

View attachment 063 - Copy.jpg

Ewww, sorry. You can kinda see them tucked in behind the Morosos in there with all that other job security last October. [Be sure to admire Rumblefish360's big ol' tunnel ram there too. LOL "No, it's not fer sale. Keep yer paws offa it" he'd say.] :-D

Anyway, feel free to call me or post here with questions. I don't offer personal parts for sale very often ... but they hit FABO first when I do. :-D Thanks for reading this, and to the Administration and Mods for the ad. Love ya all muahhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back