Restoring A/C fan pulley question

-

KJoeZ61

Reaction score
I have a 71 Scamp with a rebuilt 360 and I have all the under hood parts for the A/C, I think! Shouldn't the fan pulley have 2 grooves, because the extra one that came doesn't? I'm going to abandon the old compressor and put in a Sanden and I'm also going to replace the condenser. The heater box is getting rebuilt by theheaterboxguy. Then it's just the hoses.

my 73 SB had a single groove pulley for the w/p. w/p and p/s on a single belt. ac and alt on a double belt.
20150407_144316.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 71 Scamp with a rebuilt 360 and I have all the under hood parts for the A/C, I think! Shouldn't the fan pulley have 2 grooves, because the extra one that came doesn't? I'm going to abandon the old compressor and put in a Sanden and I'm also going to replace the condenser. The heater box is getting rebuilt by theheaterboxguy. Then it's just the hoses.
If you don't mind me asking, how much is the heater box guy charging you to rebuild your heater box? Thank you

Thanks Ben that's what I was looking for! Not sure what its going to cost yet for the heater box, probably looking at $700.00

-
Back