Restoring a white interior

-

340 Dart

I don't know ****.
Reaction score
What would you use for cleaning products on a white interior or for touching up really bad areas?

Is there a white paint or dye that works well?

Anyone know where I can get a white headliner for a 71 dart?

When i ned to get rid of all the dirt in the interior i always use a brusch and a sponge with some dishwasher-machine soap and it works out really well.then you have to take some vinylpolish after the washing so it dosent dry out.
yearone has the headliner you are locking for.

sorry for the spelling im from sweden

I've had pretty good luck with a product called "Tuff Stuff". I'm pretty sure that's the name. It comes in spray & aerosol. I think the aerosol works better. It comes in a red & yellow can. I've used it to take big spots of road tar out of tan carpets & was impressed with the job it did. I haven't used it on white, but it has worked well on every other color vinyl & cloth upholstery I've tried it on.

When I had my '72,with white interior,I would let my sister drive it,so she would clean it for me. She used comet cleanser with a scrub brush,and then a vinyl treatment. It shined like a diamond in a goats a**. My '73 is going to have white interior. I've got to teach her to drive a 4 speed.

Thanks for the info guys. Some really good suggestions here.

I'll look for the headliner at yearone also. Thanks.

-
Back