Retro Duster

-

freelowder

he's proud of me
Reaction score
Has anyone built a retro duster with a new Hemi in it,,new tranny,new rear end just throwing some ideas around in my head ,maybe a digital dash! What you think,

Modernized a duster. Retro would be making it old school.

Wakapidia.
"Retro is a term used to describe, denote or classify culturally outdated or aged trends, modes, or fashions, from the overall postmodern past, but have since that time become functionally or superficially the norm once again. The use of "retro" style iconography and imagery interjected into American postmodern art, advertising, mass media, etc. has occurred from around the time of the U.S. industrial revolution to present day."

Just saying. Thats all. Don't need to be sarcastic here.

Modern Hemi in a car that turns, show´s n goes! Big brakes, big wheels, modern niceties. Sounds cool, maybe a bit expensive but not impossible..

I think period correct will always be cool upto date tech is never up to date after you finish

I've been reading up on the 5.7 swap and if you go with a swap set up from Motorsports the numbers say that the HP and torque values are extremely similar to a high dollar 360 build...... this is not a new program anymore......lots of guys are doing this build........and not just into Mopars. Its a good swap......
Daryl

i already wrote about that its gonna cost you a lot more to do all the swap techniques , and electronic problems , then buy a used 5.9 mopar engine , turn it up carburated ( good heads , intake ,headers , and have 300hp + verry easy , and if you want stroke it , and go get 500 -600 hp +

what so special to do that , the only good point is the little economy you gonna have , but still , i would not do that .. its a good engine , but so much overated ,

-
Back