Return line, can it be smaller than the feed line?

-
Really though you're going to have to probably buy the Holley linkage that all comes from the side and does some weird stuff. I know you giving me a hard time about these carburetors before but it's another great thing about them they work great with a doal quad set up and are extremely easy to set up the linkage. And seeing as how I had two of the carburetors at the time and had figured all that out before I bought my tunal Ram that's what actually made me go ahead and get it. Turns out some of the other stuff like the dual fuel rail and stuff were some expenses I wasn't expecting to be that expensive! Like $85 just for the little fuel line piece that goes one into two!

I fully agree on the expense and using what ya got. A big reason I decided to do it was I knew i could scrounge all the stuff from the shop except the manifold.... frickin pops only runs chevy engines....

Check out the pic in my other thread of what happened to my pops engine...

We have 4 tunnel rams with carbs, hats and linkage sitting on the shelf but the stuff on his 305 was just to nice to leave alone....

He will not be happy.....
:)

-
Back