-
Status
Not open for further replies.

theos66valiant

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Getting my car ready for paint and noticed I have two different material fender extensions. Looking for a FIBERGLASS passenger side front fender extension for a 70 dart swinger. Cracks are OK as long as its not busted.

Will either buy just the passenger side, buy a full set, or I can swap you for my metal one if you are interested, doesn't matter to me either way. Need it ASAP as im looking to paint my car next week.

Thanks!!

I have one in Hartford, CT. Will get photo in am. You can drive up tomorrow & pick it up! Are yours 1971 or 1972 metal units?

I have one I am not sure what side I will look when I take the puppy to the garage . I live about 45 minutes form you.

Went out and took pictures saw it was tha passenger side so I carried it in . Just incase you have qyestions. It is missing two studs they ar threaded out . I may have the in the stud drawer. There is a crack on the top. Easy fix. You can pick it up in Danielsville Pa. 18038 . I am here most of the time. Or I can meet you. PM me if interested for my Phone number.

DSCN1905.JPG

DSCN1906.JPG

DSCN1907.JPG

DSCN1908.JPG

DSCN1909.JPG

DSCN1910.JPG

DSCN1911.JPG

DSCN1912.JPG

DSCN1913.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-