Rhs Head gasket

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
I currently was using the 5805G Mr. Gasket head gasket on my LA block and Mag. RHS heads, but their out of stock everywhere until late july...What is another head gasket that will work with this setup and handle 11.1 compression because Ive tried the eddy crap and neither their intake nor their head gaskets worked. Needs to be in the .038-.039 thickness also

Im not posative but I believe the Fel-Pro 1008 is what your looking for. Usually Mancini has them in stock. That what I use.

those are last resort because those are the same as the eddys, if i have to i will have to find a place that will get them faster than end of july

Not wanting to pay double the price...should have put in that I will not pay less than 40 dollars. Since the MR. Gasket is good for 12.1 comp

Not wanting to pay double the price...should have put in that I will not pay less than 40 dollars. Since the MR. Gasket is good for 12.1 comp

mark (madmax/6) has a 11.50 slant car running 12.5:1

he uses the felpro style gaskets

he spays them with wd40 on both sides

then do like 5 heat cycle re-torques

I had the eddys which is the same as the fel pro and they leaked with less than 11.1, might just be the eddy stuff.

Just found a site that had the gasket in stock, but thanks guys! If they turn around and say its out also, I will ask Brian.

-
Back