-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a engine and transmission combination. It is a 5.9/360 engine with torque converter and 904 transmission. They both run GREAT. The engine has about 60psi oil pressure cruising at 55mph@2500 rpm and has about 40psi at hot idle. The engine has about 800 miles and have changed the oil twice since then. Transmission has about 1500 miles on it. The transmission has been rebuilt with kevlar clutches and bands. I will go over each item and let you know the run down on them. I am selling them as a package and will come with the distributor.

360-
-9.5 compression, Forged Icon pistons, stock rods/crank with ARP bolts, race balanced. Runs on 87 octane.
-RHS indy X heads, 2.02/1.62 stainless valves, MLS head gaskets, stock head bolts.
-Crosswinds airgap intake manifold.
-Roller cam 286 [email protected] .512 lift Stock rockers.
298 [email protected] .512 lift
-Recurved distributor.
-Has fuel pump eccentric if you want to run a mechanical fuel pump.
-Water pump is machined for a procharger, I never got around to getting the procharger on but the water pump is on the car.

904 Transmission:
-Fully rebuilt.
-Transgo TF2 shift kit.
-Low gear set.
-3200 rpm stall PTC torque converter.
-Tall fluid pan with drain plug.
-Comes with billet quick disconnect 1350 U-joint slipyoke.

This combination is very potent on the street. It does run good times for our altitude/DA. My best run so far has been a 13.78@98mph, that was in 8600 DA. That was with a Holley 750 double pumper and 3.91 gears.

I did a cranking warm compression test on the motor and all cylinders are about 100-110 PSI. I know that seems low, it is. First is because of our altitude and secondly because of the camshaft that is in this engine. It has some overlap so it will bleed off the compression. A smaller/well designed cam will increase the cranking compression.

Keep in mind there is a few things I will tell you that it does have that may need to be addressed. Im trying to be as honest as possible so there is no surprises.

The Bad:
-Very small rear main leak, Drips a size of a penny about once a week.
-Transmission slipyoke seal leaking, I put some RTV around the seal and now the leak is not there. Something to keep a eye one.
-The alternator mounting bolt that bolts into the passenger side head is frozen. That will need some attention.

Selling because Im going a different route. Will upload pictures tonight
Asking $3000 for the engine/trans/converter. It is still in the car. Im located in fort collins, colorado.
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Going for $2700 now.

6559835E-A45C-4DE9-A3E4-D4691A9EB325-11211-000008D8BE0D3813.jpg

91094A7D-4B7C-4C41-9279-268F7CFC3A76-11211-000008D8CAE92E2F.jpg

If anyone needs any other pictures let me know thanks!

did you sell the converter also? if not how much do you want for it?

Willing to sell the heads and intake off this motor. Remember one head has the alternator bolt stuck and will need some attention.
Asking $1000 for the heads and $110 for the intake + shipping

Are these magnum or la heads, and what rockerarms are on them? Do they have any port work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back