Richard Holdener - 5.9 Magnum series

-
Heads up. Holdener is going to power-adder (including turbo) a factory 5.9 Magnum to death for our viewing pleasure. Should be enjoyable and educational. Stay tuned to his YouTube channel.
https://youtube.com/channel/UC8uf_zVTV63l1-uRSx6XbnQ
I like watching what stays together and puts out a lot of power more than I like watching something I can never have for more than 5 minutes on the street before it blow$ up and leaves a me$$

I have a tough time watching anyone with that much sugar in their system.

Yeah but did he "flip the pistons around in the bores...?" :lol:
Not yet, but he is planning on testing that also. But regardless, as tested out of the junkyard with nothing more than headers, it allready makes more power than that pos UTG 318 we all hear about

Not yet, but he is planning on testing that also. But regardless, as tested out of the junkyard with nothing more than headers, it allready makes more power than that pos UTG 318 we all hear about
Running on 7 cylinders it made more….

LOL! I believe it it looks like Holdener knows what he's doing. Imagine if Holdener flips pistons,and does not come up with a measurable gain,what will UTG fans say then? I predict they will say Holdner "did it wrong"...:)

-
Back