Ride height pics

-

trbodrt

Reaction score
In in the middle of mini rubbing and moving leaf springs to the frame rails and I'm sure my stock springs are sagging, hopefully looking to see some pics of darts with stock ride heights and 1 inch under, thinking of going with espo 6 leafs but not sure what height yet, thanks.

Stock suspension ride height
100_0650_zpsf872df7b.jpg

In in the middle of mini rubbing and moving leaf springs to the frame rails and I'm sure my stock springs are sagging, hopefully looking to see some pics of darts with stock ride heights and 1 inch under, thinking of going with espo 6 leafs but not sure what height yet, thanks.

Was told it's highly doubtful SS springs will sag. I just ordered 4 in lowering blocks to install. They will only be used to see what car will look like 4 inches lower. Then I will take SS springs to be de-arched.

Not running ss springs, just factory springs on car at this point. Thinking I might go -1 inch, hopefully can get pics of cars with that set up.

I used the Calvert mono leaf along with their trac bars. When I did the spring relocation I moved the rear end back 1" to center the wheels in the openings.

Attachments

• P1090144.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 394
  • P1090455.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 391
I used the Calvert mono leaf along with their trac bars. When I did the spring relocation I moved the rear end back 1" to center the wheels in the openings.

I really like the stance! looks really nice.

That's with a 325-50-15 MT Drag radial. The relocation boxes I made have adjustments for, stock, stock 1" lower and 1" lower and 1" back. A little close to the Calvert shocks but clear without any rubbing.

Attachments

• P1090134.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 337
  • P1090453.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 342
Pretty much the exact look im going for DartOS, looks mean, I used the rms boxes and moved the rear end back 1.5 and will be using 29/12.5-15 Mickey thompsons with cop car wheels and dog dishes, did you use the 1 inch lowering hole with stock height springs?

I've got the springs set at the 1" lower and 1" back setting. I gave Calvert the weight, ride height and told them I wanted to move the rear-end back 1". They supplied the mono springs that I needed.

100% stock ride height

Attachments

• NW4.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 273
  • Dart4.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 302
-
Back