Ride height??

-

valiant65

Street & Strip Valiant
Reaction score
Hi
Today we let the car sit on its wheels to see how it looks with new wheels and springs, we were a little suprised since it was lower then expected with the SS springs.

But since we love the old gasser style we will keep it low in the rear.

What do you think, is it too low??

Centerline 007b.JPG

I think it sits good! Do you the adjustable front leaf spring hangers? They have two mounting holes, one is stock height and one is lower. I have SS springs in my 66 Valiant, I have it in the stock height and I like how it sits, the springs do make mine higher.

DSC02785.jpg

That looks very close to how my '64 Barracuda sits with stock heavy duty rear springs. Yours might sit just a bit higher. I think it sits just about right. What work did you do to fit those wheels & tires on the back?

66340SEDAN:
We have the spring relocation kit from MP. Love your car it looks really nice with thoose narrow front tyres.:thumblef:
´64 Cuda:
We have moved the wheelweels to the frame to be able to run wider tyres, we also have a shortened Dana 60.
6469MOPAR:
Nice with BLACK steel rims and paint... Good looking air intake on hood!!:notworth:

SS Spring 001b.JPG

Valiant65 1093.JPG

66340SEDAN:
We have the spring relocation kit from MP. Love your car it looks really nice with thoose narrow front tyres.:thumblef:
´64 Cuda:
We have moved the wheelweels to the frame to be able to run wider tyres, we also have a shortened Dana 60.
6469MOPAR:
Nice with BLACK steel rims and paint... Good looking air intake on hood!!:notworth:

Thanks, there cop wheels 9 1/2 in the rear 4 inch in the front , scoop came off a ford T bird (87/ 88 )

-
Back