Right advice?

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
Well guys, I have a tight gut today! I ordered my TTI's polish ceramic(headers only) for a spicy $1000 CDN. Although they are pricey, I deceided to grab the bull by the horns and do it right! Up front...I woudn't have gone this far for headers on my own if it wasn't for all the input the forum had to offer over the last few months on this topic. So, I hope I did well and will be happy. :salute:

pic4.JPG

i was thinking the same, everytime i drive over a speedbump i remember why i bought these headers they never hit the ground:D

Good move, I don't think you'll be disappointed. I've had mine installed for three years now and they still look great, and best of all no leaks or bottoming problems.
btw 68signetv8, are your bumpers painted or are they glass? if glass, where did you get them if you don't mind my asking?

pauly v.100 said:
Good move, I don't think you'll be disappointed. I've had mine installed for three years now and they still look great, and best of all no leaks or bottoming problems.
btw 68signetv8, are your bumpers painted or are they glass? if glass, where did you get them if you don't mind my asking?

Just paint :sad1:

-
Back