Right stuff 4 wheel disc brake line kit help

-

J.B.

Reaction score
I called right stuff after getting a wasp nest of lines to get a diagram that was not in the box. They said they dont have a diagram or instructions. How the hell is some supposed to know where to put what geezus. Has anyone installed this line kit and can put me in the right direction

I called right stuff after getting a wasp nest of lines to get a diagram that was not in the box. They said they dont have a diagram or instructions. How the hell is some supposed to know where to put what geezus. Has anyone installed this line kit and can put me in the right direction
Not sure if this will help J.B. but its right off their website. I'm assuming its brake lines.

The Right Stuff 68-69 Mopar A-Body 111" WB 4 Wheel Disc (Conv) Pre-Bent OE Steel Brake Line Kit - (AM68O4)

How about posting pictures of your lines and then we can help. What vehicle are you working on?
Some of the lines are pretty self-explanatory. Like the rear housing, combination valve to rear hose, combination valve to passenger side front frame rail etc
Process of elimination will make the other lines less stressful. I just did my 70 Duster, and I may be able to help by sending you some pictures.

20231106_160339.jpg

1971 Demon 4 wheel disc conversion lines

PAB7403.jpeg

Is the pic in post #5 the exact lines you have? They look different than the ones in your other post.
What is the conversion kit number you are installing? MDC46DC-P?

Is the pic in post #5 the exact lines you have? They look different than the ones in your other post.
What is the conversion kit number you are installing? MDC46DC-P?
Front -1973 Dart Discs

Rear 1973 Dart discs kit DBK834LX

-
Back