Rio Grande Valley

-

BJs Duster

BJs duster
Reaction score
Hi Folks ,I'm spending the winter in the Rio Grande Valley are there any members here between Brownsville TX and Rio Grande City TX and if so are there any cruise nights or car shows down here . Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year . Cheers Bob

Hey Bob, Merry Christmas!! I'm hoping your winter in Texas is warmer than your November stay in Flagstaff :)

:thumrigh: It was great to meet you & looking forward to another visit next year.

There must be some members and/or car shows nearby you in Texas.

Thanks C Hope you and Bob had a great Christmas and have a very Happy and prosperous New Year ,We have been here since Nov 27 and the weather has been cooler and more rain than we have seen in the previous 3 winters that we have been coming to the RGV . We can not control the weather as you know LOL the RV has a decent furnace and there is a company that delivers propane right to our site in the park. I have been surprized there has been no replies from members down here in the RGV almost like it is a Mopar dead zone LOL. I have to admit there is not many advertised auto shows and not many on the road that I have seen around .Oh well it is what it is . Anyway you guys have a great winter and all the best in the New Year .Bob

-
Back