ripped off

-

FloridaFish

66 cuda
Reaction score
hey has anybody delt with elite plate and polish in ohio ( 937-663-3070)?i sent them several parts from my 66 cuda (5 piece rear window tailights and several other parts )its been 6 months,they claimed the parts were done and tried to get me to send them money then 4 weeks ago they claimed they sent tnem cod.will not give tracking # and still no parts now they now just hang up on me.anybody have a clean or better 5 piece rear set? [email protected]
thanks

Mike I haven't dealt with them or know anything about them but maybe a call to Ohio's states attorney might help since they hang up on you apprently they intend on ripping you off. You'd be surprised how crooks can cough up a few hundred bucks to keep their scummy butts out of jail when the states atty. comes a calling. Good luck

thanks the sheriff went there and he claims that the parts were shipped if not here by the 5th i will call sherriff he is fed up and getting calls from around the country for the same thing have spoke to the state attorney i will file a police report from florida if not here by 5th
thankjs

-
Back