.....Road Trip............

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
............Approx 22 hrs there and back.........going to pick up some free big block parts from troubles brewing........well worth the trip..........hopefully will meet a couple other members on the way back..............kim........

Heading into the US? How's that old carb looking? Any pics yet? E9 4612>>>>>>

Like i alwaysssssssssss tell my kids,keep you wits about you there are craze people out there.

......Thanks for the replys, guys....I went to Grand Prairie, Alberta...........I got the parts from Troubles Brewing,one of our newest members, he's a great guy, we had a real good visit...I am still kinda shocked that a complete stranger would just give away a bunch of parts to someone he didnt even know from adam..He posted in a thread that he changed to all aluminum parts so i messaged him to see if anything was for sale, he replied that i could have all the parts he took off for free, i was just blown away..All 440 parts.....346 heads, mild porting, 2.14=1.88 valves....TM7 intake, DC chrome valve covers, adjustable rocker arms, pushrods, radiator, s/s springs, electric fan and electric w/p drive.............kim........

-
Back