Road trip!

-
how old is the timing chain and gears?check air in spare tire,bring cardboard to lay on and a set of coveralls,I'm up in inverness if you still need valve covers I have several sets,yours for small donation to the shriners scamp build.

Timing chain and gears were done 10/2001 and gone about 20,000 miles since then. When I get back from my trip I'll throw in on the Shriners Scamp build and we'll see what we can do about valve covers. Thanks so much!

I'm in between Akron and Canton Ohio. Here is my cell and e mail if Murphy pays you a visit. [email protected] 330 212 0656. Did I see trans fluid? Can be used for power steering as well. Also duct tape or the tape you can get at the auto parts store to patch a hose. Maybe some small hooses and clamps in case a trans line goes. Don't forget line cutter. Good luck, Mike

Good friends, Me and Murph! I'm offering him to stay home on this trip! Trans fluid is in the list as well as hoses, clamps and cutters. I'm adding a hose patch kit to the list.

Oh almost forgot.......Fire Extinguisher!

Excellent! My Scamp sat in the driveway for over 3 years after a dash fire. Luckily it didn't burn to the ground, but It took me 3 years just to work up the guts to take it apart and look at the damage.

FIRE EXTINGUISHER! YES! We should all have one in our cars. Thanks!

Mike

-
Back