Rock Auto Discount Code

-

MoparBrit

HillingdonDart
Reaction score
I thought I'd post this for who ever might need it. At least will save you a bit. Think it is 5 percent discount if I remember correctly. I honestly forgot to post it when I received my order and did not remember until I got an email reminder this AM about the discount going to expire the 14th of August 2007.

Not sure of others experiences with them (www.rockauto.com), but here is mine. Ordered a bunch of brake and suspension pieces from them. For me, even with the ship I came out cheaper than buying at the local part stores. Parts were sent from various warehouses and all arrived in good condition. Problem I did have was that they sent me two wrong parts (out of a LOT of parts ordered). One they picked the wrong part, got one letter off on the part number. The other part was the correct part number on the box, but someone had put the wrong part in the box. Part was still brand new, just the wrong part in the box. Called them, told them the correct parts I needed and what I was sent. I boxed the pieces back up and let them know it was set to go. They sent me a link to print out a return label and get FedEx pick up. As soon as it was picked up they shipped out the correct parts. So, apart from a delay of maybe 3 days in having all the pieces, everything went well. Parts all seemed good quality and I picked brands I was used to from working the parts stores years ago.

Hope it helps someone out there.
---------------
To take advantage of your discount:

* Please visit www.rockauto.com and put the parts you need in the Shopping Cart.
* Use the following discount code:

* Enter your discount code (and no other characters or spaces) in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.
* If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Set" button to the right of the field.
* Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

RockAuto carries a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. We also have a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! Our online catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

Thanks for being a RockAuto customer!

-------------------------
Cheers

-
Back