Rock Auto ROCKS!

-

WildCat

Reaction score
My daily driver is a 2007 mustang with 150,000+ miles with a 4.0 V6 and it was squeaking in the engine compartment coming home Monday morning.

Checked it and found the harmonic balancer was bad and so I needed to get a new one. Have never used Rock Auto but have heard several people say they had here in FABO so checked it out.

They had great price with 4 different ones to choose from. I ordered it Tuesday morning along with new tensioner. it came today and got it installed and all is good

If you need parts would check with them 1st for price and quick delivery. If I had needed the car I might have bought local, but drove my truck to work Monday night and off till tomorrow morning.

My daily driver is a 2007 mustang with 150,000+ miles with a 4.0 V6 and it was squeaking in the engine compartment coming home Monday morning.

Checked it and found the harmonic balancer was bad and so I needed to get a new one. Have never used Rock Auto but have heard several people say they had here in FABO so checked it out.

They had great price with 4 different ones to choose from. I ordered it Tuesday morning along with new tensioner. it came today and got it installed and all is good

If you need parts would check with them 1st for price and quick delivery. If I had needed the car I might have bought local, but drove my truck to work Monday night and off till tomorrow morning.
I've used them a few times myself. Everything went smooth.

Bought lots of stuff from them and all has been great, short of trying to get an alternator with single pulley pre-71! They could not get it right as far as the part , but made it right as far as a customer!!

I use them a lot for work and have never really had an issue with them. The issues I have had have been due to them using fedex exclusively for shipping and having items lost they will not issue a refund or ship a replacement out until things are settled with fedex which can take a week or more. That has left me in a tight spot where I have just had to reorder and try for the refund later.

Brakes, spark plugs, hoses, heater valves, belts, lamps, cooling components, distributors, ignition modules, gaskets, wipers, neutral/reverse light switches....can nearly build a NOS 60-70's Mopar with Rock Auto parts.

Bought a ton of stuff from them.

Yup. If you can wait bit, you can save a lot. I ordered a clutch, hoses,trans axle shaft seals,an axle,anti sway links, front brakes, belt,filters, wipers, some other odds and ends. Clutch alone would have been close to the entire cost if I bought in town.

I've ordered from them several times. Only had 1 issue. They have the wrong radiator matched to their correct listing for a Shelby Dakota. Ordered the right one, they sent the wrong one. I was stuck paying shipping to return it. I even took pics of the original and wrong new one to show them the difference. They agreed they had the wrong one matched to their catalog and I still had to pay return shipping.

They are usually in the discount thread also. Just got some hard to find carb kits delivered yesterday! I know I have ordered to much when I get duplicate magnets! :rofl:

-
Back