Rocker clips ???

-

Ryan426_

Reaction score
does anyone know where to buy rocker moulding clips for 71 duster the wide moulding all i can find is for the thin moulding thanks, ryan

does anyone know where to buy rocker moulding clips for 71 duster the wide moulding all i can find is for the thin moulding thanks, ryan

Sadly it’s been ten years lol and I’m still looking for these clips 9 clips go on each side
It’s the 2 inch WIDE Moulding. Thanks for any help.

9C58CE98-2CD5-4F83-B735-E4B224A9B0C0.jpeg

Did you do a google search using the part number? They often used clips like that on other models and you won't find them listed for your application, but you may find them using just the part number.

Did you do a google search using the part number? They often used clips like that on other models and you won't find them listed for your application, but you may find them using just the part number.
I don’t have the part
thanks. I used the pic from another thread that is closed now. I don’t have the part # but if anyone has that info. Please send
I see people will sometimes list Cuda Moulding clips as later abody clips also. So if anyone has used these as duster. Clips and it worked let me know

41D10820-533A-4EF4-95B3-BD3CDA1C2EDC.png

I see some photos of different clips above, so here is a scan of an original 6002840 clip minus the center lock pin for those searching.

sill molding clip.JPG

Here's my nos clips and the 2 front clips for the front fender also have aset of chrome trim. Don't know if I'll sale them yet may sale them with the pink 340 car I have

IMG_20171211_154556497.jpg

If mine are wrong, how many clip styles are out there with the 6002840 part number on them?

If anyone has a different type with this number on it It would be cool to see a scan or photo that shows the number clearly.

Hi. Those 6002840 clips that Alaskan_TA posted a picture of are for a 1969 Barracuda for sure. I have also been looking for new clips and moldings as well. Nobody reproduces either yet. The search continues. Bobby

Hi. Those 6002840 clips that Alaskan_TA posted a picture of are for a 1969 Barracuda for sure. I have also been looking for new clips and moldings as well. Nobody reproduces either yet. The search continues. Bobby
Hahaha 10 years for me

Ryan426 just for your info PG classics reproduces your moldings but not the clips, I called them to check. Bobby

hey thanks. Yeah I called Also. Appreciate it. Jim’s auto parts has me listed but called today and they don’t have em and don’t know if they will restock. they didn’t have a pic though

Just for chuckles, I looked up the part number and I think it's 6003437 that you need.

duster.jpg
Duster2.jpg

Here's my nos clips and the 2 front clips for the front fender also have aset of chrome trim. Don't know if I'll sale them yet may sale them with the pink 340 car I have

View attachment 1715119963
The big clue is the quantity. You said "9" each side, and they show "18" total.
thanks big John. If you know anyone who might have me please message me all my old ones were to brittle to use and broke during restoration

-
Back