rocker moldings

-
post pics of your 74 and 75 please

Oh, I am sorry spikekid999,
Those 2 pics you requested only come as a set of 4!! LOL!!:toothy10:

I think they are all alike on the 4 doors for all those years.
However, I have seen some that were 1/4" wider and a little more round at the tips.
Rocker Moldings or Spear Moldings pop up on ebay once in a while, 1 or 2 sets a year. Funny thing too, every car I ever got that had em only had 1 each!!! The clips that hold them on self destruct when removing. Buy replacements before removing.:read2:

75.jpg

36.jpg

33.jpg

dart 67 01.jpg

not rying to rob the thread but if anyone has a set for 75 duster they want to sale pm me please thanks i thank they look really cool and my 75 had them from factory

hmmmm so they all came with the "spear" moldings? none came witha full rocker molding?

I just took a full drivers side rocker/post/splash/Apillar clip from a 75 SE 4door and it had 2" wide clips for rocker moldings, I assume the were "Full" due to being such wide clips but did not see the moldings. They made 2 levels of the SE. the one like our Fern 75 and 1 like the one in the yard I butchered yesterday.

I've got a set off a mustang, pretty generic, bout 2-3" wide. You want pics? Got em for free. Some lady wanted to sit in my Dart cause she used to have one and did I want some moldings in her garage from her old Dart?
Well heck yes!! I want those free moldings. So she finally calls one day and there is a set for 4 door but slightly wider than ones off our 69 Dart Custom. ours? 1/2" those 3/4" wide! The wid ones had a blunter end than the ones on our 69 look more like pointed spears.
The wide mustang ones were with the "KORD" of molding she hoisted into my open arms!!
Let me know if ya want pics of those.8) or close ups of the different spears/rockers/fulls whatever mudflap moldings!!!:happy10:

I've been looking for them for my 71 Demon for ever.
You can find them for a Dart but they are longer than
what the Demon - Duster - Dart Sport use.I've considered
using these or Camaro ones and cutting them down but then
you would have to get them re annodized or chromed which
in my mind makes to expensive

thinkin bought makin some full rocker moldings as right now my lower quarters/fenders are shot and full ones will cover it up till i can do the bodywork

-
Back