ROCKING to ZWR!!!

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Ever since Mike got me a ZWR ( zach williams and the reformation ) CD last spring I have enjoyed listening to it time and time again.

And I am just sitting here right now rocking out to the tunes and wanted to thank Mike yet once again and thank the guys for doing what they do and let them know that the lyrics and the specific sound they have hit home with me and that they are one of my favorite all time bands!!!.

Keep on rocking guys!, I am looking forward to the new album and I WILL be one of the first in line to snag a copy!.

for those of you that have not had the pleasure of hearing these guys than you are really missing out!. swing over to there site at www.zwrnation.com and you can check them out on youtube also.

ROCK ON FABO:supz:

Thank you DusterDude72 :cheers: And I am so glad you are enjoying there music as much as we do here in Arkansas :happy10:I gave a couple away this weekend and we enjoyed there music as well, The band will be so happy to see this thread and I will let you know when the new album/CD is ready to be sent out to you :happy10:

DusterDude72 Me and the guys appreciate the support. New album is coming along good. We are working on a raffel for and if you prepay for the album you get a free download of news songs thats not on the cd and a raffel for something huge that I cant discuss until we get all details worked out. Mopar inthusiast will love it. If we do it do you think people will pre pay? We are working on getting this cd out and trying something new. Let me know what you and others think and if you think people would pre pay with free songs and a ticket for a big giveaway. The only way to get a raffel is if you buy the cd.

Thanks Creed and ZWR

Let the raffle ticket sale begin.lol Cant wait. Where do I send the money? I told Mike at dinner Saturday that I couldn't wait.

Good to hear. Ill let you know when we get all the details worked out. And Im gonna tell you everyone will be pumped when they find out what we are giving away. This is Creed I didnt realize I was on my dad's acount. OOPs

-
Back