-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rengo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have the entire dash insert and the glove box door cover. This comes with Autometer gauges, indicator lights and an ignition. This is sold as is and was never installed on my car.

This is located in Fort Scott, Kansas 66701. I prefer to sell in U.S. only due to past issues with international transactions.
I am asking $645.00 USD shipped.
I would like to be paid via Paypal. There will be a delay after payment, as I will use the payment money to cover shipping.

I will take pictures but will need someone else to upload them for me.
Thanks, FABO!!!

I have the entire dash insert and the glove box door cover. This comes with Autometer gauges, indicator lights and an ignition. This is sold as is and was never installed on my car.

This is located in Fort Scott, Kansas 66701. I prefer to sell in U.S. only due to past issues with international transactions.
I am asking $645.00 USD shipped.
I would like to be paid via Paypal. There will be a delay after payment, as I will use the payment money to cover shipping.

I will take pictures but will need someone else to upload them for me.
Thanks, FABO!!!

what`s this fit ?

This should fit any 67-76 A-body. You have to cut the dash frame and then screw this onto the face of the dash.

Autometer part number #1303.

Pictures have been taken, now I am going to attempt to upload them.

I cannot figure out how to upload the pictures. Can I email these to someone and have them do this for me? I will send the dash, spoiler and gas cap/ adapter piece.

Here's the dash and glove box

Attachments

• IMG_0408.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 633
  • IMG_0409.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 603
  • IMG_0410.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 632
  • IMG_0411.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 595
Status
Not open for further replies.